Ph.D. prepared at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), a member of Paris Sciences et Lettres (PSL), with co-advisors Hedwige Rouillard-Bonraisin (Emeritus Director of Studies, EPHE), Brigitte Lion (Associate Professor, la Sorbonne), Nicolas Wyatt (Emeritus Professor, Edinburgh University).
Among other collaborations:
- Research associate, Institute of Archaeology (Andrews University, Michigan)
- ASOR membership and outreach committee member
- ASOR membership and outreach committee chair for Europe
- ASOR Early Career Scholars committee
- Initiative on the status of women member committee of ASOR
- TEI-C Technical Council (Term January 2019 through December 2020)
- Caf’E.phe founding chairman
At the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, member of the:
- scientific committee
- doctoral school committee
- council for student life
- digital library committee
- documentary council
“Auto-entrepreneur”: manuscript for scientific publishing.
Temporary worker: data coordinator & digital humanities monitoring (EPHE).
For more information: curriculum vitae.