☼ Other projects
Blog on gender studies research
- Launched in 2015.
Work in progress
- Co-editing with Terhi Nurmikko-Fuller et Sveta Matskevich, a dedicated volume on digital humanities for ancient Near Eastern civilizations and neighbourings. Volume 2.
- Co-editing with Leann Pace, a dedicated volume on the Study of Violence in the Ancient Near East and its Neighbors. Volume 1.
- Co-editing with Randall W. Younker, “Les Actes de l’ASOR/EPHE-PSL European Symposium, Paris, Sept. 4-6, 2018.”
- Addition of ugaritic transcriptions to the Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative (CDLI) — notably Narrative texts of the scribe ʾIlimilku of Ugarit.
- Collaboration with the Online Cultural and Historical Research Environment (OCHRE) of the Oriental Institute of Chicago for adding XML-TEI variables for analyzing power relationships to Ras Shamra Tablet Inventory (RSTI)
International organization for digital practices dedicated to ancient near eastern researchers
- First forum round-table at ASOR/EPHE European Symposium, Paris, Sept. 5, 2018 [co-chair Alessandro di Ludovico]
Power’s relationships ontology
with kind collaboration of Terhi Nurmikko-Fuller from the Australian National University
Planned project after my Ph.D. dissertation, 2018-19.